Saturday, December 22, 2012

Solstice, and Birthdays

Well, I missed it yesterday since I was busy from about 6 AM until after 9 PM making presents, so HAPPY SOLSTICE AND BLESSED YULE!!!

Ok, I'm not going to have time to post about everything I got done yesterday and today until probably some time tomorrow, but to run down a list of what will be coming....

Lemon Curd Coconut cupcakes
Peppermint Bark
Checkerboard Cookies
Apple Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal cookies with Maple Glaze
Christmas Name tags that double as a gift!
Easy Chocolate Fudge

Sorry no pictures at this time, I gotta run to take presents to a birthday girl!!! Oh, and cupcakes, can't forget the cupcakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happier than watching red pandas playing in the snow!
Questions, Constructive Suggestions and Warm Fuzzies are ALWAYS welcome!